Tuesday 15 October 2013

MY BUYS


Hey bubbleheads,

I made a quick pit stop in to Dundrum Shopping Centre yesterday and picked up a few small bits in Penneys and i also picked up a present yesterday for Christmas,yes i've started my Christmas shopping, i want to be getting things that people are going to use and not just left to the side. So that's were Boots came in i picked up a 100ml bottle of spray for 27 euro,so to me that's a very reasonable price :). This is only on selected bottles beauties,so if your looking for a certain bottle of perfume/spray it may not be on the offer.


My few bits from Penneys : My Double Pom Pom Hat 4.00 euro 
Sleeveless Studded Checked Shirt 13.00 euro
I picked up 3 pairs of trousers too : Black Baroque Legging 10.00 euro 
Red Brushed Jacquard 10.00 euro
Charcoal Tech Stretch Skinny Jeans 17.00 euro 

That's my Penneys buy from yesterday i'm sure some of yous have these already in the closet. Love Penneys :))

Coming up my piece on cheap quilted leather skirt after sticking up a picture yesterday on the facebook page. This is a trend for Autumn/Winter 13 bubbles.



No comments :

Post a Comment