Wednesday 21 May 2014

MOLLIE KING BEAUTY SECRETS


She is best known for being a member of the girl group The Saturdays but this blonde bombshell has now added a clothing range for Oasis and she the ambassador for the second time with Maybelline. That's a well impressive list. I just stuck up a picture of Mollie wearing the latest colour trend from Essie on the Facebook page and that is one of her secrets. This made me go an have a sneaky peek look at what the singer other beauty secrets are you'll be surprised.


I love wearing girly nail colours and Essie are my favourite. Every time i do my nails myself it's a disaster but i feel naked if they're not painted. So if I'm doing it on my own i always use a neutral shade so that the mistakes are less obvious. I swear by Essie.

The singer is obsessed with her Babyliss Curl Secret hair tongs,also big hair is her secret for looking instantly glam,simply flip your head upside down,backcomb it,then apply plenty of Elnett hairspray.Easy.she added. What are the shampoo and conditioner products The Saturday singer uses is L'Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Caring.

She love to wear a bright lipstick and leave everything else quite simple. I always go for bright pinks and orange-toned reds-I find warmer reds look more youthful than darker,deeper shades. The singer loves her Fuchsia Flash from Mollie Maybelline Edition.

Mollie tries not to worry about getting older I have body hang-ups just like every girl and i use anti-ageing products to ward off the inevitable as much as i can but i don't allow myself to obsess over it.

When putting on foundation Mollie has to blow her nose something you didn't know.

Flawless skin the singer uses Maybelline NY Better Skin foundation helps boost radiance and keeps her skin looking clear. She also tries to drink as much water as possible and always removes her make-up at night. Also,exercise is great for your skin.


Mollie uses a lot of the Maybelline range Great Lash mascara,Brow Drama (which i recently bought),Baby Lips. I definitely have most of these items in my make-up bag. What about you!!

(+Source:MyDaily,OK,MarieClaire)





No comments :

Post a Comment