Sunday 4 May 2014

MY SUNDAY MAKE-UP LOOK


What else do you do on a Bank Holiday Sunday but paint the face with the latest make-up offerings i bought. I picked up these during the week from work because if you didn't already know i work in Boots and the great offer at the moment is.......all across the make-up range its 3 for 2,nice right! What did i add to my mountain that i already have of beauty products!!


Well the three items are the Big Eyes Liner Pencil which is great cause one half of the pencil is white while the other half is the black part. Then the Sculpting Brow drama Mascara both from the Maybelline collection. Third item i picked up was a Seventeen product. Its the WOW 3 way highlighter from there collection. You should also know i love getting products at a much more reasonable price but now and again i do like to spoil myself. While doing the 3 for 2 it's always the cheaper item of product your getting free.


Guys i will be doing a foundation review at a later date. For a week over a period of time I'm going to wear a foundation to see which one gives you the best coverage. One of those foundations is next on my list and it's my Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation. From the picture above i mixed my Rimmel Stay Matte with my WOW 3 way highlighter by using my Ecotools foundation brush. I'm a big fan of using the brush i just find you get a better coverage of your foundation. Next was my eyeshadow i just went with one colour from my Frontcover palette Blanc de Blanc but if you wanna see the finished result just head to the Twitter page :)). I was going for a more natural look but you can really see the white eyeliner opens up your eyes and it'll be good for the summer months :).



No comments :

Post a Comment