Monday 11 August 2014

CROATIA 2014


Happy Monday,

Back from a week in Croatia :)


(The Arena)

As you know I'm recently back from my little relaxing trip to Pula,Croatia :). My sister and myself decided to take some time out and go on a small little summer break. We went for 5 days to really enjoy ourselves an to disconnect from the world. It was pure bliss and we really enjoyed our time spent when we flied out on the last week of July. What a nice little summer break it was!


(James Joyce thought in this building)

We have never been to Croatia and it's a spot i would highly recommend to any one. I would like to head back one day again to see this beautiful country but maybe go to a different part. As I couldn't believe there is so much more to do and the history that is behind Croatia would leave you wanted more. 


(Beaches are stony bring suitable footwear)

Straight away we noticed that pula is not a big party destination but we didn't want that. I think there was one or two nightclubs in the town. If you're looking for somewhere to really relax and take some time for yourself this is definitely a spot to think about visiting. We also noticed that it is more suitable for couples and families. Only in the last few years has it grown and become very popular for people to visit. You won't be disappointed with the gorgeous scenery and weather. To tempt you even more here are a couple of snaps from my trip :)).


(Ruins at the back of apartments)



Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx



No comments :

Post a Comment