Sunday 31 August 2014

MY WEEK


Hectic week or what!!It's great to finally sit down, pop the feet up and just chill out for a few hours. That crazy week entailed a wedding, beauty blogger event and you gotta add the good old going to work on top of that list. I wouldn't change it at all. Highlight for me though was getting the opportunity to pop into Upper Pembroke street to attend a beauty blogger event. Of course I was thrilled, I wasn't going to let this slip through my fingers. Who could say no to getting to see the latest autumn/winter make-up trends from two of the well known make-up brands out there,Essence and Catrice cosmetics?!It was great to see and hear about the products before they even hit the shelves. The big smile on my face was only like a kid in a candy shop lol. I will be putting up more detail pieces on the products that I was given in the goody bags. First off that list ,and this is major news,  Essence are launching a new skin care range :o.


My mam and myself took a little trip down to Ferrycarrig hotel in Wexford on Thursday for a night. We we're both invited along with our next door neighbour to attend a friend's wedding. It was a civil ceremony done on the grounds of Johnstown Castle, absolutely fabulous. The photographer for the day was saying the venue was holding two more weddings and then it's closing for two years to get renovated. It is definitely a must see so pop this venue down on the list ;). The whole day was so beautiful and great that everyone truly enjoyed themselves.


BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIES LOOK FOR THE DAY

Dress: Dunnes Stores
Bag & Scarf: Borrowed from my mam both Penneys 
Ring & Bracelet: My own
Fascinator: Dealz
Lip gloss: Essence 








No comments :

Post a Comment