Tuesday 1 September 2015

SOME PLACES I WANT TO SEE


Happy Tuesday :)

Dream big they say!!!


 
I reckon some or most of us have either made or are thinking about making a list. Whether it's a bucket list or wish list we all have them dreams that we just want to turn into reality. Lately though I've started thinking/planning on making a list. I'm 32 not getting younger and life is way to short to let those dreams go by. The world is a big place with lots of beautiful countries that have the most amazing spots on earth. I want to start scratching off a few more of those places. Whether it's the beautiful counties here in Ireland or hopping on a plane to travel I want to see it.
 
 
The travel bug is here and it's fighting to get out. So far I've seen a couple of great spots,but I'm one of those that when deciding on where to go i'd rather go and see a different part of the world.I just can't do with going back to the same spot time and again. With making your list you always have those certain places that you just keep talking about even when you we're younger and want to get there and see it. Well those are the ones that go straight to the top of the list. I have a few of those places picked and I want to share with you some of them not all,well it is my list after all lol :)
 
Destinations:
 
Thailand
 
Thailand well what can I say. Just looking at those photos showing the most spectacular scenery and all those beaches to chill out on. Why not get yourself doing some island hopping from Phuket,Phi Phi to Koh Nangyan doesn't it make you just want to hop on a plane and go now :).
 
Italy
 
Sicily was one place I was lucky enough to see but for me a bit more exploring of mainland Italy would be a dream. Whether it's to head to Vienna for a gondola ride,go to Rome for the colosseum or a bit of shopping in Milan ;).
 
New York
 
New York for me again has always been on the top of the list. It's the city of dreams,right! Why not go to the one place you want the biggest dream of yours to come through. For some reason I've always wanted to go here around Christmas time. It always to me looks so magical. Anytime though would do for seeing Times square,to ride around in a yellow cab and of course not forgetting to check out the empire state building.
 
London
 
Why not it's right across the pond. We really don't need any excuse for not getting on a plane to go see some of London tourist attractions. Maybe spot a royal,check out Hyde park or go around on the London eye hopefully this is going to be done soon ;)
 
Hope you enjoy the piece
 
Bubbles x
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment