Tuesday 22 September 2015

BUBBLES OASIS LUST LIST


Happy Tuesday :)

After me popping into O'Connell street to see Oasis Bessie the bus. Which was a part of Dublin Fashion festival week that ran from the 10th-14th of sept. I missed out on a lot of these events due to work but I made a visit in to Bessie. Who's Bessie? It's clothing line Oasis tour bus which is filled of all the latest collection for a/w. Well who doesn't love that! I got the chance to look through the rails,falling in love with all the piece's from their shoes,jackets,jeans,bags and tops,oh my! That is why it gave me an idea to share with you another lust list :)

OnTheBus:
 

Clothes

Outfit hanging on the Bessie bus

Just a fridge full of bags and shoes

Bessie the Bus

All the clothes
 
MyLustList:
 
 
The V and A Kilburn pencil dress 81.00

 
Sienna suede tassel boots 85.00

 
Metallic insert t-shirt 37.00

 
Photographic floral sweat 44.00
 
 
Jacquard mini 47.00
 
Hope you enjoy the piece!
 
Bubbles xx
 

No comments :

Post a Comment