Monday 14 September 2015

U MAGAZINE STYLE SCHOOL EVENT


Happy Monday Bubbleheads,

It's a new week for more new adventures :)

I know I'am very late with this blog piece but it's here now. A while back I took a trip down to the Sheraton hotel in Athlone. Reason I entered and won a competition from U magazine to attend their event Style school. I could only make this as a day trip,so I didn't really get much time in having a proper nosey around Athlone town.

 
Hopefully I can make that trip again and spend a few more days down there ;). It was a great day that held a fashion show which had all the latest clothing piece's. A make-up demo done by Judith Wong using all the latest in No.7 products. Then it was a great pleasure in listening to Courtney Smith talk about her love of fashion and what she loves from her wardrobe. After all that entertainment it was of course some grub to fill the belly with. The event was made more special as I ran into some fellow Irish bloggers that I had the pleasure in meeting at some of Galway events. 

 
Great little catch up there with the girls. The event was over and as we made our way to exit the hotel I made a quick visit into Athlone town centre which was right beside the hotel. I wanted to go in an have a look for something to wear as I was heading to the Taste of Dublin the next day but also I couldn't waste a perfectly good gift card ;). It certainly didn't go to waste though as I spotted a gorgeous little navy summer dress in H&M for only 15euro,delighted!
 
 
WhatIWore:
 
White Love t-shirt from Boohoo
Leopard print pencil skirt
Brown heels

 
Sweet treat blackberry trifle :)
 
Hope you enjoy the piece!
 
Bubbles xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment