Monday 7 September 2015

BUBBLES RIVER ISLAND LUST LIST


Happy Monday Bubbleheads,

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

 
After I spotted this gorgeous red tassel bag and plenty of other items in River Island,Liffey Valley. It gave me a great idea to do up a lust list. If I could I would of had spent all my hard earned money before the month even began. I had to be brave and contain myself in the shop cos one day I will pop back in and buy everything in sight. For the moment here are some of the clothing items that caught my eye upon entering the shop.
 
Lust List:
 
 
 
Dark wash denim button up skirt 40.00

 
Metallic bronze lame asymmetric top 37.00

 
Beige belted bodycon dress 60.00

 
Black colour block ribbed t-shirt 35.00
 
 
Light grey longline trench coat 100.00

 
Mink brown belted jersey jacket 75.00
 
Hope you enjoy the piece :)
 
Bubbles xx
 
 
 
 





No comments :

Post a Comment