Sunday 24 January 2016

SLEEK MAKEUP PALETTES


Happy Sunday Bubbleheads,

Solstice Highlighting palette 12.49
Sleek makeup gold standard I-lust eye shadow palette 8.99

I recently went and bought two very popular palettes of the moment from the sleek makeup line. On my discovery of the brand I have seen that they have only been in Ireland for the last few years. As where before you would of had to order online or only go to selected pharmacies. Over the weeks though I have kept my eye on some of the products that where on shelves in only selected stores. Recently though as I couldn't contain myself anymore I got my hands on some of the products. I bought the solstice highlighting palette and the mega popular gold standard I-lust eye shadow palette.


Straight away I fell in love with my two items from the brand. Sure why not! Look at that gold covering on the solstice highlight palette and it gets even better inside. You have four colours to choose from to give you a helping hand in highlighting certain parts of the face or body. In the highlighting palette there is two baked powders, one cream formula and one silky shimmer powder. 


Ecliptic the cream base formula is great to highlight the brow bone
Why not go for hemisphere to highlight the cheekbones that is the pink powder
Bridge of the nose go for subsolar that is the gold powder
Finally equinox is good for the cupids brow to you great enhancement to the lips


While my I-lust eye shadow palette truly I haven't put this down since I got it. With choosing between an array of 6 colours there is not one I don't like. Any chance I'm heading out the sleek I-lust eye shadow palette gets pulled out. From a mix of eye powder to creamy eye shadows I love putting on at least 2 to 3 colours, it's great for making the eyes pop even more. The colours I also noticed blend quite easily together on the eyes. The pigmentation is really good too as I would put it on in the morning and before going to bed it's still perfect from that morning.



Apart from checking sleek out myself I'm also going on recommendations from other bloggers that have given great reviews on these palettes and partly lend me to buy them. I like hearing and reading about products from other people and certainly since I've bought these I have found them to be one really good buy. This is a top brand selling really top products.


 
Picture above is a swatch of the colours from the eye shadow palette:
 
Laurent
Coco
Margiela
Vera
Louis
Vivienne
 
 

Hope you enjoy the piece!
 
 
Bubbles xx

No comments :

Post a Comment