Tuesday 5 January 2016

COCOA BROWN NEW GOLDEN GODDESS


Happy Tuesday Bubbleheads,

Cocoa Brown
Shimmering dry body oil
11.95

Everything that glitters and glows....Don't we love a new beauty product? Recently I picked up the brand new golden goddess shimmering dry body oil added to the Cocoa brown family. Even the name given is on point. Back at the end of last year the brand were teasing us with pictures of Instant tan gels and this little beauty. Finally you can get your hands on them all. I suddenly hear the stampede to the nearest shop!  



The 50ml glass bottle I picked up was bought in Penneys. Before using give your bottle a really good shake to let the oil mix well together. The bottle also has a little push down nozzle for the oil to come out off. The writing on the bottle is quite bold you're sure not to miss it on the shelves. All in all doesn't it look pretty! I also use this little bad boy as a highlighter :)

Ingredients:

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cocos Nucifera (coconut oil), Mica, Parfum




 Highlighter I hear you say,yes! The product is to give you an illuminating glow to enhance your tan. Basically the weather hasn't be good, so I haven't done much tanning. Once the weather starts to change believe me it's tan galore. Since then though I've discovered you can use it to highlight the features on your face. Such as the cheeks, lips, nose etc etc. Really though just check the picture below for that glow ;)


Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx

No comments :

Post a Comment