Tuesday 26 January 2016

3 ITEMS ON MY LIST TO GET WHEN PAY DAY IS HERE


Happy Tuesday Bubbleheads,

Don't you love when pay day comes around? This gave my an idea to do a piece on some items I would like to get my hands. Below are 3 items that I would or maybe yourself would think about getting when the money is in the bank. I definitely have a list the length of my arm of items and I'm sure as hell will probably be broke again before next the pay day.

Penneys Makeup Box:
Penneys are great for a good bargain or too and this one is no different. How fancy are these storage make up boxes? This is every girls dream to have a piece like this to help out with organising of the make up. Well seriously you can't go wrong with 4.00 because the last time I bought something like this it was at least 20.00.


Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturiser

 I've been keeping an eye out for a good moisturiser with a very high Spf. I haven't really come across one as of yet apart for sun cream. The last time I had a facial I was told I had some pigmentation on my face and I should look into getting a moisturiser with a very high sun factor. I've just discovery this cheap and cheerful Neutrogena product but I don't know if I can get it in Dublin.


SoSueMe Complete Contour Palette

This was only announced last night but I'm sure the pre ordering has it sold out. So Sue Me has come along way since she started blogging and it shows as she's released this new contour,highlighting and setting powder palette. With a line of nail range and a blending sponge she has now added this to the range. It was suppose to be released back in October but she wanted everything to be just right and I think the timing has been spot on. The palette is 29.95 and it's on my list.


Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx

No comments :

Post a Comment