Tuesday 5 April 2016

MY TOP FIVE PICKS OF BROGUES



Happy Tuesday,

How's everyone morning going?

Here's my piece on my top five brogue picks after i picked up a pair from primark. I thought this was a fab piece to do as personally brogues to me i could just never find a pair that would fit my big wide feet. Then i discovered this fab auld pair of black laser cut out brogues in +Primark  for €13.00 ;). I did get them for a reason though but the other day i simply just put them together with a pair of rolled up boyfriend jeans and a jumper. 




Here are my five picks on what brogues to get your little mittens on:


Patent brogues €29.99 +H&M 


Gold cut out flat brogues €77.46 +ASOS 


Lace up chunky brogue €16.00 +boohoo.com 


Black ribbon lace up brogues €20.00 +House of Fraser 


Blood leather flat laced brogues €58.80 +Debenhams 

Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx








No comments :

Post a Comment