Monday 7 July 2014

ECOTOOLS BRUSHES


Ever felt like your always searching for that one perfect make-up brush brand. Well i have and now i think i have finally found the one to suit me. What's the brand......Welcome into my life Ecotools. I first heard of Ecotools Brushes back when they were featured on Xpose since then i have been picking up a brush here and there. Finally i was able to add a few more to my collection. My Boots store only has a selected few brushes from the range that gave me an opportunity to pop over to Dundrum shopping centre to look an see what they have in the Ecotools collection. Why am i liking this brand of brush! Well I'm loving the feel you get from the brushes bristle they are so soft and flexible on your skin that your not getting any of that harsh wiry feeling. Your foundation and eye shadows are spread easily across your face and eyes. The brand is also made from recycled materials that also makes me feel good known their earth-friendly.


The brushes are sold separately which i think is great cos i feel with this your actually going to use the brushes you buy and also your not under any pressure to splash the cash. I hate buying big packs of brushes and your left looking at half of them an they are left sitting in your make-up pot not been used. With the brushes I've got my hands on they are been used daily in my make-up routine and i like that. Ecotools are definitely a good brand of brush to pick up an add to your beauty bag this summer :)).

"Ecotools is a leader in Eco-conscious beauty products,most notably known for its incredibly soft cosmetic brushes. They are inspired by beauty inside and out and in the world around us. Looking beautiful and living beautifully  is what Ecotools is all about!They are known for their incredibly soft 100 % cruelty-free bamboo handled cosmetic brushes and have since advanced the line to bring the fans their favourite bath,spa and lash products to amplify our beauty routine!"

Do you have any Ecotools in your beauty lives? Wanna check out the range it is www.eco-tools.com/


No comments :

Post a Comment