Tuesday 15 July 2014

WEEKEND SHENANIGANS


Happy Tuesday folks, 

What another weekend of craziness. Hanging with the girls on Friday night,Arctic Monkeys on Saturday an then off out on Sunday to meet my Dad,Marie and my nanny for a bite to eat. My sister and me popped up the road to the girls on Friday night to have major chats,drinking a little vino,music in the background,munching on and enjoying the treats Doritos,Pringles and Salted Peanuts what a spread from the girls. Not good on the stomach though but you gotta enjoy life too ;)).


Then Saturday rolled around and it was off to see the Arctic Monkeys up in Marley Park. I got these tickets as a birthday present for Sarah as i said before my sister is more into the indie rock scene,so i thought she'd really enjoy these more for a present. I wasn't letting any of these concerts slip through my fingers this year. Made it my mission to get days off work and to enjoy them this summer as last year I missed all of them. The weather wasn't great so our raincoats went on and kept on for the whole night. So handy walking up and down the road for these concerts. This weekend is the last of the concerts with Longitude waiting in the wings to kick off. This one is for the whole weekend I'm really looking forward to seen whats on offer. This time the transport was a lot better for the people heading home from the concert. While walking down the hill from the park there were a lot more public buses which was great to see and it was much nearer for people to hop on instead of walking miles to get a bus.


Sunday time and feeding time ha ha. A lovely meet up was had with my dad,Marie and nanny. My sister and i popped over to meet up with them in The Mill House. My nanny really likes this place and really enjoys what she gets especially her little treat the meringue. There is a bit of a change happening at the moment with this place. The main part where we used to go in an have a seat has now been transformed into a Bistro. Not to worry we just had to pop next door in to the lounge which is part of the pub. When i was to pick something from the menu nothing major jumped out at me. In the end i finally went with the Battered Cod with a side of puree peas which was really enjoyable. My Little treat was Apple and Cinnamon Crumble with a vanilla pod custard and cream don't know how i ate it all but i did lol. One thing i will say is i loved the presentation of the way my dessert came out. Served in a little pot to keep it warm i wanted to run away with it but didn't of course. That is what i got up to over the weekend. I hope you enjoy reading about my shenanigans :))).



No comments :

Post a Comment