Monday 15 September 2014

TOPSHOP AT LONDON FASHION WEEK


If its not New York, its London. I'm sure you all know by now that this week is fashion week, yeah! This is a major week for all the designers out there to finally show off their major piece's they have been working tooth and nail on. Fashion Week for a blogger is heaven. Aw man I'm so jealous imagine sitting front row viewing all the glamorous looks for next season. Celebrities faces are also spotted at these major shows. Just over the weekend I got to watch a video of Topshop Unique SS15, how exciting! Model of the moment Cara Delevingne opened and closed the clothes event. Her last look she wore a gorgeous nude dress with gold sequins.


Smudged red lips and chunky heels were also what I noticed the models wearing while strutting down the catwalk. There were still looks of floral, bright and bold colours. As you can see for the pictures I stuck up from the event. What do you think?



No comments :

Post a Comment