Wednesday 10 September 2014

THE BIG GRILL FESTIVAL


What else would you be doing on a Sunday afternoon?I purchased two tickets for a event which was having its first year in Herbert Park,Ballsbridge. That festival in question was called The Big Grill I came across these vouchers on pigsback.com for €10 each. The Big Grill displayed many food stalls with most of them doing food on barbecues hench the name Big Grill. Irish craft beer was the choice of drink.

(Prawn Gambia €9)

While at the event money wasn't accepted. You had to go get what were called Smokin token books which was the official currency at this event. Booklets were vouchers made up of €20, €50 etc. They were picked up from booths throughout the grounds. You could see the organisers we're trying to be different with this one from other events but I definitely think some issues are needed to be rethought for next year.

(The big bench)

Me personally I think they need to rethink the charge of €30 for a ticket to enter into this festival. I'm lucky to have gotten the tickets for €10 as I don't think I would of headed to this event for the full price of €30. I did enjoy the event don't get me wrong. It was nice to do something a bit different on a Sunday afternoon. Did anyone head into this event?

(Sunday tunes)

No comments :

Post a Comment