Monday 8 September 2014

MAKE-UP LOOK


Doesn't my mam look so cute! Yesterday was Sunday so I decided to do a quick natural look on my mam. She was delighted of course with the outcome. She loves to be pampered like royalty ;). Kept looking at herself in the mirror thought I'd have to throw it out the window lol, she was thrilled with it. She felt good. What do you think of the look?



Products:

 Face: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation mixed with a bit of my seventeen wow! 3 way highlighter
Concealer: Revlon PhotoReady Concealer
Eyebrows: Maybelline Browdrama 
Eyes: Essence new metal glam eyeshadow choco-chic and
Essence new high shine liquid ink eyeliner
Eyelashes: Catrice lash extension volume mascara
Cheeks: No.7 Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter along with Essence soo blush!cream to powder blush sweet as a peach
Lips: Essence effect lipgloss jewels in a bottle



No comments :

Post a Comment