Wednesday 10 July 2013

EGYPTIAN GANGSTA TOP



I just loved this grey Egyptian gangsta jumper when i came across the picture,its so funky and cool. I of course had to go searching to find where i could get my hands on it. At the moment its not the right attire to wear with the heatwave and all were having but it would be good to have for those chilly nights and i would love to pair it with a pair of my dark skinny jeans and my white converse. 

So at the moment i don't know whether its sold out or discontinued but when i came across it on The Hunt it had the picture on it an then a jumper similar to it called Pharaoh Knit Crew Neck Sweater which is also sold-out :((. So beauties i don't think will have any luck getting this jumper,so upset :(.


Egyptian Gangsta Shirt



Pharaoh Knit Crew Neck Sweater


No comments :

Post a Comment