Sunday 14 July 2013

R.I.P COREY MONTEITH



Its with sad news and broken Gleek hearts across the world and i myself woke-up to on this Sunday morning the 14th of July 2013 that i go to my phone to see that a star from the hit show Glee was found dead in their hotel room. I'm really sadden by this as i'm and still is a huge fan of the show. Corey Monteith who plays the loveable Finn Hudson in the hit show has sadly passed away at the age of 31. The star was found dead in his hotel room after staff became worried about him when he missed his late check out from the hotel room in Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver. At the moment the cause is unknown. Sadly Corey hasn't hid the fact that recently he was in rehab for substance abuse and depression. Its still sad to see :((. Corey leaves behind family members and friends and of course his gorgeous girlfriend and co-star Lea Michele and the rest of the Glee cast. R.I.P Corey :(


No comments :

Post a Comment