Thursday 25 July 2013

VARSITY HOODIE



Hi beauties, 

I've just come in from work and decided to do a quick piece on my Neon Yellow Varsity Hoodie i bought from iclothing :)). I got this through the iclothing facebook page they were giving the people that like the page a 10% off summer discount. You could choose any of the items from their iclothing website and of course i happily accepted that offer ;). I love making statements and standing out from the crowd so that is why i decided to go with the Neon Yellow and its also a trend at the moment :)


The hoodie is available in seven different colours,so a good choice to choose from. The price tag for these at the moment is 20.00 euro but you have to add on the post and package. They are available in s/m and m/l. So i went with the m/l just for that extra bit of room. These are figure hugging so make sure you go with the right size. Guys in total i just had to pay 22.00 euro including the 10% discount. The service of getting my hoodie was very very quick i think i got it the next day or maybe 2 days later :o. I wore it tonight to keep me dry from the rain and its so soft and comfy.


I would wear this with my jeans and white converse and i will definitely be purchasing more items from iclothing :))


No comments :

Post a Comment