Tuesday 9 July 2013

REVIEW ON YSL LIPSTICK


Beauties i'm finally getting to sit down and work on my small review for my YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick. I went and looked this up on Boots.ie and i eventually went and ordered it, so when i went in to look on the page for the colour i wanted i was giving a lot of options and the colour i finally went with was number 19 Fuchsia In Rage and guys the price tag on this is not cheap it comes in at 32.50 euro, so this is only getting used on special occasions ;). I wrote down the code and headed to my local Boots store and ordered it. Your giving the option of getting it delivered to your house or to your local Boots store, i went with my store. That was last Tuesday and by Thursday i got a text telling me it was available to get from the store,happy days :)).

The lipstick is a 4 ml twisty gold cover and also comes in a gold box as you can see in the picture below. I was heading out on Saturday night with the girlie's and i know this was the one lipstick i wanted to wear on my lips for the night out. I put it on and it was so smooth and silky and also gave you a really good shine. I only had to reapply this twice to my lips just at the start of the night when i was heading out and then again half-way through the night just to freshen it up. The colour i love because i used to be afraid to go for those colours but now all that has changed and i just go for any colour i see but not every colour will suit everyone, so if you get a chance try it on first beauties and then make the decision of if you want it. So beauties i hope yous like the review :)).


No comments :

Post a Comment