Sunday 28 July 2013

WHAT I PICKED UP



Hey beauties,

How's everyone weekend going!! Guys this is just a quick piece before i'm off with a few friends and my sister to do the Rainbow Run in Dun Laoghaire. I did the Colour dash yesterday but i will do a piece on that :)). So beauties over the weekend it was pay day and you know what that means Spend Spend Spend :). Three items i was able to pick up were from my local Boots store in Nutgrove Shopping Centre and they are :  First up is the new Spray and Go from the Vaseline Skin Care Line,its a 190 ml spray body moisturiser and cost 6.15 euro. I haven't used it yet but i got to spray a bit in the shop and i was impress. They come in three smells aloe fresh,cocoa and pure oat and as you can see i went with the pure oat.



Next up is my Botanics wipes,the whole Botanics range is now on special offer in the Boots store. So i went with the Cleansing Face Wipes All Bright. What do they do cleanses and removes even waterproof make-up suitable for sensitive skin with brightening hibiscus and beauties what it says it does which i'm very happy about. After having a shower yesterday when i came in from doing Colour Dash i noticed i still had stuff left on my face and used a wipe to remove the rest and it easily came off. My last item is Bourjois Paris 2-in-1 tweezers and false eyelash applicator this comes in at 6.99 euro. I was looking at this for a while now and finally i went and purchased it. Again i haven't used it but cant wait it'll make those eyelashes go on a lot easier ha ha.Hope yous enjoy the little piece beauties :)))


No comments :

Post a Comment