Wednesday 23 April 2014

DONNA AIR LITTLE BIRD COLLECTION


Donna Air has really grown since her Byker Grove days. The blonde socialite beauty has partnered up with QVC to launch her new Jewellery line. The collection called Little Bird, includes stackable rings, elegant charms and delicate earrings. Each piece from the collection is 9ct yellow gold.

As how Donna came up with the name she said "Little Bird is what my friends have always called me, seeing as I'm quite petite, I've always loved tassels too so for me the earrings are the sexiest piece in the line. They're lovely for the evenings".


"Designed to transition seamlessly from day to night, I created Little Bird collection with style and ease in mind. I took inspiration from nature and the outdoors  to create intricate detailed pieces using different textures and shapes to create a range that looks and feels special. 



"I love mixing and matching pieces from the range and I am a huge fan of stackable rings-its a perfect way to ensure a stylist look in the day and add a touch of glamour to the night". All the items are available at QVC and the price tag starts at £49 an upwards. 

No comments :

Post a Comment