Sunday 13 April 2014

COACHELLA 2014


Well the festival season has truly kicked off with the very first major one to get off the ground this weekend and of course there will be many more to follow for me to keep ya's all updated on, from who attended and of course the most important one of all the fashion. With the summer months just around the corner we can look upon the pictures to get some fashion inspiration if yous are lucky enough to be heading to any of our very own music festivals here in good old Ireland. I'll be heading to a few myself, so I'd like to keep on trend and add something new to my festival look,so I'll definitely be taking a few notes from this.


Right what am i talking about is COACHELLA 2014 of course.If you don't know about this festival then i don't know what to say ha ha but here is a heads up. It runs from the 11th of April to the 18th spread over two weekends. Where is it you may ask, The Empire Polo Club in Indio,Calfornia,located in the Inland Empire's Coachella Valley in the Colorado Desert. Definitely a dream to get over there and enjoy the tunes,sunshine and among other things. Sat here last year and told myself  i would love to be there the next time unfortunately that year is here and still dreaming of getting over there,so maybe next year ;)).


Every festival lady knows by now the true key pieces and you should also know anything goes when your heading to a music festival. If any of my beauties are first timer here's a few helpful tips. Firstly you'll be glad to know is you can leave the killer heels at home ha ha. We can let the old feet have a breather why not throw on a pair of converse,sandals (if the weather is good) or a pair of ankle boots but in previous years we've had to throw on the good old wellies. Shorts for me are a key piece whether there denim,lace,floral or leather we all have a pair in our wardrobe pull them out and dust them off and get them all ready for either Kanye/Pharrell,Longitude,Arctic Monkeys or to which ever concert your lucky to be heading to this summer most important part is get your legs prepared for it. T-shirt,crop tops or crochet tops are also a big festival party goer look team them up with your choice of shorts.



Looking at the pictures I've stuck up of Ellie,Vanessa and Kendell their all showing us how to rock the body jewels for your forehead and I'm loving it maybe I'll add that look for when I'm heading to Arctic Monkeys ;). Hats,sunglasses and flower head pieces are all still a favourite at any music festival you'll definitely be on trend with those looks. Writing this piece is getting me all excited for the many concerts that are playing in Marley Park. I've booked a couple of the weekend off from work for them because i wasn't missing any of them this year. Plus couldn't really say no when there only up the road from me,wowzer. Anyone heading along to see any of the concert? Fingers cross beauties the weather will also be nice for us. Hope you enjoy the piece everyone :)))



No comments :

Post a Comment