Tuesday 22 April 2014

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER


Before leaving work on Friday night i picked up my beauty buy of the week. Its none either than a 400ml bottle of Micellar cleansing water from Garnier. I noticed for the past week that the shelf in work had to be re stocked every day of this item. It was just selling out all the time.

I'm not surprised with the price tag of 3.29,its a steal. I was delighted as i was able to pay with my Boots Advantage Card. You can use it for your face, eyes, lips there no perfume,its even for sensitive skin. Just for the moment i won't be using it as I'm already using beauty products for cleansing. I will say I'm really looking forward to using it as I've been hearing really good things about it.

Here's a little bit about it : it cleanses and removes make-up gently in 1 step
Soothe and hydrate the face, eye area, and lips, in 1 step without rinsing
Capture and lift away dirt from the skin. No need to rub or remove impurities and make-up

All I'll say is just have to wait and see :))
Has anyone used this product yet?



No comments :

Post a Comment