Sunday 20 April 2014

MY BIRTHDAY


Back on the 23rd of March it was my Birthday :)). I decided not to go to Ott this year and just have a more relaxing one with the main family and plus wasn't hundred percent either. This year my birthday fell on Sunday i was able to spend a bit of time with my dad on Friday an then on the actual day Sunday it was spent with my mam and sister.


Before i got sick it was arranged that my sister and myself would go and spend the night over with my dad and his girlfriend to have a Chinese and a few drinks. When we left i was still in my pj's as i simply had no energy so what i did was i changed over my pj's and left like that. After the meal was done and dusted we went into the sitting room and while i was sitting there my dad and Marie popped out to the kitchen to get me my surprise meringue cake. I was delighted and shocked to receive it as i  felt like crap and it cheered me right up. Never go wrong with a bit of a sweet treat. Saturday morning after leaving the house i headed straight back to bed,how exciting!! Thanks dad and Maire for that :)) xx.


Sunday the actual day for me, the birthday Gurl,  i was happy to receive presents as anyone is ;). What i got from my dad and Marie was spending money for Berlin which was happening the following weekend. My sister got creative and drew up my present. It's a ticket for Longitude that is happening in the summer and she wanted me to choose what ticket i wanted a one day,two day or the whole weekend. At the moment were just going with Saturday and Sunday but that could change. From my mam a new skull coin for my Mi-Moneda chain and vouchers for new DVDs and new music which i love because you always need new tunes. Ta guys loved them all :)).


What did the day in tail well i had a voucher for ThunderRoad Cafe in Temple Bar so that is what we did. My mam,sister and i headed in there. I purchased a voucher a while back from Living Social which i nearly forgot about it was a 60 euro voucher to spend on food and drinks and i got it for 29 euro. The place was mental but the only problem i had was I booked the table on Friday and when i went to give my name it wasn't on the list when we arrived,so we had to wait for a table but we weren't waiting too long though. While sitting at the table we got a starter of ribs and shared them among ourselves,very enjoyable. While we were waiting on our main meal i ordered a Cosmopolitan and my mam a Jack Daniels and coke while my sister was on the water. 


As you can see by the picture above i ordered the chicken fajita and it was huge my poor little belly couldn't fit it all in. My mam went with fish and chips while my sister chose a steak sandwich. The portions are huge guys just beware, not that that's a bad thing. My mam is a sweet tooth person, of course she had to order a dessert while my sister and i had a coffee. When the bill came i was happy to say we just had to put 20 euro towards it. That's how i spent my birthday weekend :)).

Outfit for that day was a midi printed dress from New Look that was 7 euro. Black tights and black boots both from Penneys. 




.

No comments :

Post a Comment