Wednesday 15 June 2016

SLIDERS SHOES



Hello Wednesday,

Anyone else noticing this one footwear that is slowly making the rounds? Well truthfully I noticed them back at Coachella but now i'm really seen a lot more of them lately. Though with the warmer climes this footwear I feel is much more appropriate for the feet.

Slide shoes is a backless and opened-toe mule. They can be high-heeled, flat-heeled or in between. Guess what i'm loving the flat ones at the moment. Well to be honest I love these pink fur ones from rihanna fentyxpuma range. 


I'm thinking and would love them for my holidays. Sure the time I go looking to check them out the whole range is sold out. It's rihanna after all! As we can't get our mitts on these let's check out some other style slide.


Nike fur slide


Nike benassi duo ultra slide


Givenchy genuine fur slide



Adidas originals


Michael Kors sport slide


Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx




No comments :

Post a Comment