Saturday 25 June 2016

WISHLIST FOR HOLIDAY CLOBBER FROM BOOHOO


Hi guys,

Don't you love Saturdays?

Just spending my saturday going through some websites to spy on some pretty new things. First stop to check out some new clobber especially for my holidays is +boohoo.com . I never find this boring! It's even better when pay day is just around the corner.

I chose to find my holiday picks on this website as to me it's cheerful, colourful and let's be honest cheap. I never find any faults with anything I buy from here and I always find my size in the outfits are a great fit. Do you want to see my pick's?


Embroidered long sleeve beach cover up


All over mesh tiered beach cover up


Halter neck crop cross back bikini


Mesh racer back swimsuit



Fringed cross body bag


Filigree frame oversized sunglasses


Chiffon high neck maxi dress


Cross strap culottes jumpsuit

Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx








No comments :

Post a Comment