Thursday 30 June 2016

STEAL HER STYLE MALIA OBAMA



Hasn't the american president daughter's grown? The two girls have really stretched up and they have both come into their own in the fashion stakes too especially Malia. When the first lady and her two daughters touch down in spain as part of their three nation tour to promote education girls. It was malia stunning wrap dress that caught my eye. The pinstripe wrap dress I couldn't believe where it came from. I've checked it out and unfortunately in my size the dress is unavailable (sad face) but if you are a size extra small well get clicking now. I mean I don't think it'll be around for long! Isn't it fabulous? Ok i'll tell you where it's from check below :)




After party vintage Sutton wrap dress €61 www.nastygal.com/

Hope you enjoy the piece!

Bubbles xx




No comments :

Post a Comment