Tuesday 14 October 2014

PAMPERING TIME


Happy Tuesday folks :)

Isn't it great when you get the time to give yourself a good old pampering. I get the chance to light up my Emma's soy wax melt. Smelling up my room of mint crisp and having the pleasure of lying down with the feet up and getting to put a good aul face mask on my face. It's pure bliss if I do say so myself ;). I just love taking the time to pamper myself for a good 15 to 20 minutes. It's also great when your actually left alone. No one is bugging you to go bring them somewhere that you get the time to enjoy it. Well that's what I get up to on a Sunday afternoon.


Recently I picked up six of the Montagne Jenuesse face mask that were at the price of 99c each but now back to 1.49. I bought them in Boots an I used  my Boots advantage card for the purchase,happy days! There is a great selection from the Montagne Jenuesse range. You can pick up a coconut mud mask to a manuka honey peel off mask. So far I've used two of my six and can't wait for Sunday to roll around ;). I love putting one on as I find it freshen up your face for the new week ahead.


When the hair is tied up and after I have cleanse my face. I use a little spatula to help with the spreading of my mask. Then it's just my time to chill-out. Let the mask go hard an then you need to wash it off. I also think its great that their buav approved and vegetarian approved. They certainly won't put a hole in your purse either. Definitely recommend a Montagne Jeunesse face mask for your moment of pampering. I think they would also be great to have in the house if the girl's pop over. Your having a glass of wine,throw on the mask and you'll have a great girly night. I think everyone should have a pampered Sunday :).

Bubbles x


No comments :

Post a Comment