Monday 20 October 2014

SHOPPING PICK UPS


When you have one of those days about going shopping. You simply tell yourself your only looking but then again you walk out swinging your latest purchase from your hand. Happens to me all the time ;). I popped down to my local Penneys in Nutgrove and Tk Maxx in Carrickmines to have a noisy. My first pit stop was Penneys i actually haven't step foot into this store in some time as i prefer a larger one obviously cos you have more choices. This day was different i had a quick snoop,picked up a few bits and happily walked around the store with my few piece's :).




As i was walking around of course i happened to stumble upon the shoe section. I noticed a pair of over the knee grey boots. As you do about shoes i had a major debate with myself whether or not to get them. Also notice that all eyes were on me from other customers as if i was crazy cos your talking to yourself but in the end i twisted my arm and went with the boots. Well 24.00 euro is not gonna harm the bank balance lol. I also went with picking up some new gym wear. I just felt i need to update my plain old black outfit. As i walked around checking out the Workout range by Atmosphere i was drawn to a pink long sleeved top and grey trousers,ya know i love colour! I'm really loving this combination together lately. With the trousers there is a little hidden pocket but guys really i don't know what your suppose to put in it. Maybe it's for your house key after that wouldn't have a clue. There comfy,soft and they'll do the trick for the time being. Retailing price for the top was 8.00 and trousers 11.00. 



My next purchase is my blanket cape from Tk Maxx at 19.99. I'm really happy with this one cos with it been so cosy and comfy and feeling like a proper blanket. I just love it an i had to get it. I said to myself i was keeping it up for Christmas but then again I had a lunch get together with the girls on Saturday. I pulled it out for the day and it worked really well with my outfit of choice and my over the knee boots went perfectly with it. These are everywhere at the moment I first spotted them in New Look. Then again when i was looking through the rails upon rails of clothing in Tk Maxx. The ones i spotted the material was a lot lighter than the one i picked up. They are a great little buy for Autumn/Winter. Any outfit choice this will work well. On Thursday before heading into work I quickly threw it over my shoulders to get a proper feel of the piece of garment i bought. The poor thing has been in my Tk Maxx bag since i bought it but is now happily hanging in my wardrobe :).

What do we think!!Would you buy a throw-over for the winter months? Happy Monday my little bubbles :)


No comments :

Post a Comment