Sunday 5 October 2014

PEDAL PUSHING MONKEY


Last night headed into Pedal Pushing Monkey for a bite to eat. The funky cocktail and restaurant bar can be found on Pembroke street in town. My reason for going in was I came across a voucher on living social. It was for 2 people to spend up to 50e on food from their A la carte menu. I was so happy because I got it for 25e.


We headed in for 7 and on entry into the bar we we're greeted by a lovely lady hostess. One side of the bar was been held for a party, so we had to pick a table on the other side and we went with one near the window. Each table had different settings,while all the chairs weren't the same either. I loved it funky, old fashion and cosy. We were handed the menu which were sheets on a clipboard. Everything on the menu looked great I didn't know what to pick. 


We started off with our drinks. I went with a tasty looking Mambo (which was by the way) then our starters came. One thing guys the portions are huge. If you ever get the chance to head in I would say choose between a starter or a main course cos you will be full either way. My main course came i went with the risotto which had prawns. I also went with another cocktail instead of a dessert. The waitress actually chose this cocktail for me and it was good. At the end of the meal we got the bill and we only had to put 20.00 toward the bill,I love that :). It was a nice Saturday night that was enjoyed by both.








No comments :

Post a Comment