Wednesday 8 October 2014

NIP AND FAB


My moisturiser of the moment is.......... Nip and Fab. How did I come across this product! Well Kylie Jenner stuck up a photo on her instragam a while back of her showing us her latest love beauty products. There was a whole range of Nip and Fab products in the picture, so I needed to investigate myself :)


I also discovered that Millie Mackintosh is now the face of Nip and Fab after she posted about using the brand. Into work I went and I was delighted to spot a couple of the products on our shelves. Even better at the time they were half price :). Back at their original price now of 13.49 they we're 5.49. I picked up this black 200ml squeezable tube body serum. I use it after every trip to the shower and I'm happy to say I'm nearly at the end of the product. That's very unlike me usually if I'm not into a body cream I find myself leaving the rest of it unused on my shelf. I know the title of the product looks a bit gross but I have noticed a little change in myself,even my mam has made a comment about my appearance while I have been using this. That's good right!!!

Viper venom body serum is a ultra replenishing body serum with dipeptide. What that helps with is tighten of the skin to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Your skin looks smoother, yup! This serum smells really good and leaves your skin feeling smooth. There is also vitamin e and syn-ake mixed in the serum. I have another product from the range which is a body cream. When this tube is finished I'm going to start using the other one straight away :))

Hope you enjoy the piece :). Happy hump day ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment