Sunday 5 October 2014

SUNDAY FUNDAY


Last Sunday my mother, sister and myself headed over to the brand new Tk Maxx store which is located outside on the third level of Dundrum shopping centre. I'm never disappointed as I always walk away from the store with a Tk Maxx bag in my hand.


I was very happy with my two purchases as one of them I've been looking for everywhere. Mason jars with handles i love, love, love these. If you've checked out my facebook page you'd seen a couple of photos of these on it. I picked up 3 pink jars at 5.99 each. On my way to the checkout I got a little distracted by the ladies clothes section ;). I found myself picking up a light long grey blazer jacket for 19.99 which I thought would be nice to wear for Christmas. I feel also grey is a good colour to watch out for in autumn and winter.


We all started to feel a bit peckish, so we headed over to the other side of the shopping centre to the food court. We came across a cosy french style restaurant called Beeftro. We went with the early bird menu were you could choose a 2 meal course for 19.95. The restaurant has only been there for over a year and we never even noticed it before. We all really enjoyed it and I loved the presentation of the way the side dishes came out in. If your down in Dundrum be sure to check it out. Happy Sunday guys :)




No comments :

Post a Comment