Tuesday 28 October 2014

LILY ALLEN NAIL RANGE FOR ELEGANT TOUCH


Lily Loves......that is the name of Lily Allen latest stick on nail range for Elegant Touch. After coming back on the scene with her latest Sheezus album and looking like she just never slows down. The singer has now gone and released a 7 different styles of nails for the big brand company Elegant. You can choose from Sheezus,Hard Out Here and LDN. If your wondering why they sound familiar its because the singer is paying homage to her hometown of London and has taking song titles and themes from her albums.


"I'm thrilled to be collaborating with Elegant Touch on the Lily Loves nail collection. It's a dream come true. Nail art is a huge part of my life and a vital part of my personal style. I love changing up my nails sometimes three or four times a day and I'm so excited to bring out this collection so you can choose your favourite and do the same!".


Have we seen the new Lily Allen stick on nail range!!Would you rock a set of Lily nail art nails?

(source+ElegantTouch,Glamour,TheStar)

No comments :

Post a Comment