Sunday 12 October 2014

SATURDAY SALSA NIGHT

Hi guy's,

Happy Sunday! How's everyone morning so far? Just doing a quick piece on what I got up to last Saturday night. My sister and myself we're to pop down to one of our friends for a bite to eat and a few drinks.  Unfortunately her little one got sick, we decided not to go down.


Instead I decided to put on a little spread for my sister and me. During that day I was in work I made my way over to Tesco on my lunch break to pick up a few bits. I spotted the new range of Old El Paso Stand and Stuff soft taco kit for 2.49. I chose the garlic and paprika kit. Nice that went straight into my basket. Guys if you know how Old El Paso works you tend to get everything in the box all you have to do is just buy the prefer meat. Which my sister did in the local butchers. I also had the other bits and pieces in my fridge. 


I cooked the mince meat with some onion and green pepper. While doing that I popped the soft tacos in the oven at a low heat just to warm them up. I made the guacamole from scratch too. We used spinach instead of lettuce and put together a homemade dressing to pour over the spinach, delicious! It didn't take long to cook and it didn't take long to eat ;)

Has anyone picked up the new Old El Paso Kits?

Bubbles x

No comments :

Post a Comment